Friday, March 18, 2022

Hey Sports Fan Birthday Card

This birthday card using the Hey Sports Fan bundle is for two challenges.

First, it's for the sketch at the Freshly Made Sketches#527 here. I saw this sketch and thought of the Sports Event dies right away!

And then I've paired the sketch with the colors at the Color Throwdown#684 here.  The colors to use are gray, yellow, tan and black. I went with Smoky Slate, Bumbleee and Crumb Cake. 

I thought a masculine card would fit with these colors and it's perfect for the Hey Sports Fan bundle too!

Here's my recipe:

Stamps: Your Biggest Fan

Papers: Vanilla, Black, Crumb Cake, Bumblebee, Smoky Slate and Hey Sports Fan DSP

Inks: White Craft

Accessories: Sports Event dies, Resin Starts Embellishments, Matte Black Dots, Basics Embossing Powders, Stampin dimensionals





Product List

2 comments:

Judy Rozema said...

Fabulous job on both challenges! Thank you for playing along with my sketch at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

Karren said...

Beautiful colours and patterns! The stars add such a great look! Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.