Wednesday, March 2, 2022

Oceanfront Card

This encouragement card is for two challenges.

First, it's for the Tic Tac Toe Challenge#150 here. I went across the top row with Pastel Colors, Designer Paper and Die Cut.

And then the colors are for Sunday Stamps#277 here. Even though the post title is winter blues, I longingly thought of a beach scene and the Oceanfront stamp set. 

The greeting is from Through it Together and there's a bit of the Subtles 6 by 6 DSP.

Here's my recipe:

Stamps: Oceanfront and Through it Together

Papers: White, Balmy Blue, Subtles 6 by 6 DSP

Inks: Soft Suede, Crumb Cake, Misty Moonlight and Balmy Blue

Accessories: Stitched So Sweetly dies, Linen thread, Iridescent Rhinestone Basic Jewels, Stampin dimensionals






Product List

5 comments:

Heather said...

Just gorgeous, Jennie - I spotted this card out and about and was hoping it was for us! Can't wait to try my hand at this pretty set - thanks for the beautiful inspiration! Thanks so much for playing at Sunday Stamps!

Vicky Hayes said...

What a beautiful and serene ocean scene you've made Jennie! My shoulders went down the minute it came onto my screen! Thank you for playing with my board at Tic Tac Toe this week! Vicky x

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

You ocean scene is so calming with all those cool blues Jennie - I love it. Thanks for sharing over at TicTacToe Challenge this week!

stampwithamyk said...

Just beautiful! Love the beach scene with the shades of blue and brown. Thanks for joining us at Sunday Stamps, hope to see you again soon!

Annette Elliott said...

Jennie, I just love the beautiful scene you created with this weeks color challenge! Just perfect! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Sunday Stamps!