Wednesday, July 1, 2020

Anniversary Card for The Paper Players

WOW, I cannot believe it's July already! This year has gone by quickly and yet dragged on!

This card uses the sketch at The Paper Players#497 here.

Lovely You and Many Mates are the stamp sets with some Flowers for Every Season DSP.

I used the new Greenery Embossing folder on the Just Jade piece.

Here's my recipe:

Stamps: Lovely You and Many Mates
Papers: WW, Just Jade, Flowers for Every Season DSP
Inks: Just Jade and Bumblebee
Accessories: Stitched So Sweetly Dies, Greenery Embossing folders, 1/4 inch Bumblebee Gingham ribbon, Stampin dimensionals







2 comments:

Claire Broadwater said...

Jennie, this is such a beautiful Anniversary card. I love the embossing and the color combo! SO happy you joined my sketch challenge at The Paper Players this week!

Jaydee said...

Jennie, I so agree with you... we are at July already (really) and yet.. the year does seem to have dragged on! I love the pretty colors and the use of texture for your fabulous anniversary card. So good to see you in the gallery at the paper players again this week
jaydee