Friday, July 3, 2020

Anniversary Card for Two Challenges

Since I had my Bermuda Bay ink and paper out, and I found another challenge with that color, I've used it again here.

That challenge is the Hand Stamped Sentiments#342 here.
The colors to use are Bermuda Bay, Pool Party and Mint Macaron.

And I've also used the sketch at Case this Sketch#379 here.

Lovely You and Well Said are the stamp sets.

I ran the WW back ground piece thru the Greenery Embossing folder.

Here's my recipe:

Stamps: Lovely You and Well Said
Papers: WW, Bermuda Bay, Pool Party, Mint Macaron, Crumb Cake
Inks: Bermuda Bay, Pool Party and Mint Macaron
Accessories: Greenery embossing folder, Well Said dies, Stampin dimensionals



1 comment:

Creations in paper said...

Adorable Anniversary Card! Perfect for the happy couple. Thanks for joining us at Hand Stamped Sentiments!

Robbie