Saturday, September 19, 2020

Anniversary Card for Two Challenges

 

It's our 28th Anniversary so of course I needed a card for my wonderful husband!!  I've used two challenges.

First, I've used the sketch at MojoMonday#545 here.

And then the colors are for CAS Colours & Sketches#388 here. The colors to use are Mango Melody, Cinnamon Cider and Cherry Cobbler.

Gather Together and Many Mates are the stamp sets with some Brights DSP and some 2020-2022 In Color DSP.

I created the speckled colors on the Very Vanilla piece by flicking the end of the Stampin Markers with the cap. A great, subtle way to add all three colors.

Here's my recipe:

Stamps: Gather Together & Many Mates

Papers: VV,  Water Color, Cinnamon Cider, Cherry Cobbler, Mango Melody, 2020-2022 In Color 6 by 6 DSP, Brights 6 y 6 DSP

Inks: Cinnamon Cider, Cherry Cobbler and Mango Melody

Accessories: Stitched Shapes dies, Layering Circles dies,  Gathered Leaves dies, Blender pens, Banners Pick a Punch, Stampin dimensionals





3 comments:

Shannon Lorenz-Hatch said...

Great card. Love how you combined all the papers and patterns. Thanks for joining us this week at CC&S

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Such a pretty card! So glad you could join me for Mojo Monday!

YoonYoung Kim said...

So beautiful autumn card! I love the combination of pumpkin and the polka-dot paper strip!! Thank you for playing along with CC&S challenge!