Wednesday, September 9, 2020

Masculine Birthday Card for Three Challenges

I fit in three challenges for this masculine birthday card!!!

First, I've used the sketch at CAS Colours & Sketches#387 here.

Then the colors are for Splitcoast Color Combination#808 here.

The colors to use are Bumblebee, Mossy Meadow and Merry Merlot.

Finally, it's also for The Paper Players#507-Theme: Masculine Birthday, here.

Coming Home and Itty Bitty Birthdays are the stamp sets with some Heartwarming Hugs DSP.

Here's my recipe:

Stamps: Coming Home and Itty Bitty Birthdays
Papers: WW, Mossy Meadow, Merry Merlot, Heartwarming Hugs DSP
Inks: Black, Smoky Slate, Mossy Meadow, Merry Merlot
Accessories: 1/4 inch Bumblebee 2020-2022 In Color Ribbon, Home Together dies, Rectangle Stitched dies, Banners Pick a Punch, Stampin dimensionals





4 comments:

Ann Schach said...

What a perfect masculine card, Jennie! I love the hounds tooth paper. You did a fantastic job combining the challenges. I am glad you shared with The Paper Players this week!

Stef Perry said...

Volkswagen cars always steal my heart (I owned three when I was young) and combined with the fabulous houndstooth dsp, make for a great masculine card. Thanks for joining us at The Paper Players this week!

Jaydee said...

Love your little beetle! I also love the choice of the houndstooth and all that wonderful clean space. Perfect guy card. So glad you joined us at the Players this week
Jaydee

YoonYoung Kim said...

Nice take on the sketch! I love the choice of the patterned paper below. Thank you for playing with CC&S challenge,Jennie!!