Thursday, October 19, 2023

Merry Bold & Bright Suite

Here's a Christmas card with the Merry Bold & Bright Suite.  

First, I've used the sketch at the Freshly Made Sketches#608 here.

Then the colors are for the Splitcoast Color Combination#970 here. The colors to use are Real Red, Pool Party, Lemon Lolly and Old Olive. I thought of a bright and bold Christmas card with Christmas lights.

Here's my recipe:

Stamps: Merry & Bright 

Papers: White, Real Red, Old Olive, Silver Foil Sheets

Inks: Real Red, Pool Party, Lemon Lolly, Old Olive

Accessories: Merry & Bright dies, Christmas Tidings embossing folder, Iridescent Adhesive-Backed Discs, Stampin dimensionals





 Product List

4 comments:

Christy Lynn said...

Jennie, you and I had exactly the same idea for this sketch! I just got these stamps and dies yesterday so I had to use them :) We must have been on the same crafty wavelength. Your card looks great, I like the texture of the dry embossed background.

Amanda Mertz said...

So cute! I love the silver accents! I was thinking this set will be my go to for this sketch too!

Jacquie Southas said...

The holiday lights are perfect for the sketch! Thanks for playing along with us at FMS this week.

Karren said...

These Christmas lights are so cute and just perfect for the sketch! Fabulous card! Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.