Thursday, October 12, 2023

Trick or Treat

Here's another Halloween card and it's for four challenges. 

First, I've used the sketch at the Freshly Made Sketches#607 here.

Second, the colors are for the Color Throwdown#764 here. The colors to use are green, orange and blue. I went with Parakeet Party, Pumpkin Pie and Tahitian Tide. 

Third, it's for the Inspire Create Challenge#153 here. It's a Theme challenge of Halloween/Autumn. I went with Halloween.

Finally, it's for the Global Design Project#415 here. It's a Theme challenge of pattern. I went with the Abundant Beauty Decorative Masks to create my pattern.

Tricks & Treats is the stamp set.


Here's my recipe:

Stamps: Tricks & Treats

Papers: White and Pumpkin Pie

Inks: Black, Parakeet Party, Tahitian Tide, Pumpkin Pie

Accessories: Tricks & Treats dies, Stylish Shapes dies, Abundant Beauty Decorative Masks, Classic Matte Dots, Blending Brushes, Stampin dimensionals








Product List

3 comments:

Amy O said...

I love this fun Halloween card with its cute monsters! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

Suzanne said...

Such a fun card Jennie. Your card is sure to make someone smile. Thanks for taking part in Inspire.Create Challenges

Broni said...

So cute! A great way to combine the challenges and to use our colors! Thanks for playing along with the Color Throwdown challenge this week!