Thursday, December 21, 2023

One Horse Open Sleigh Christmas Card Sampler


Here's this year's Holiday Sampler with the One Horse Open Sleigh DSP. For Christmas each year I try to make 12 cards with each side of the DSP's with Christmas themes. 

For the bases, I use the colored cardstock that coordinates with that DSP. This one uses Pool Party, Misty Moonlight, Early Espresso. I tried to focus on the papers with the snowy scenes, making those the stars of these cards. 

There are two cards (one with Christmas lights and one with the wreath) that I've previously posted for challenges.

I used a mix of stamp sets and embellishments. Hopefully, I've remembered everything!

Here's my recipe:

Stamps: Joy to You, Brightest Glow, Merry & Bright, Throughout the Year, Cottage Wreaths

Papers: White, Pool Party, Misty Moonlight, Early Espresso, Mossy Meadow

Inks: Pool Party, Misty Moonlight, Early Espresso, Mossy Meadow, White Craft, Real Red

Accessories: Nested Essentials dies, Stylish Shapes dies, Banners Pick a Punch, Merry & Bright Dies, Basics Embossing Powders, Baker's Twine Essentials, Cottage Wreaths dies, Lights Aglow Dies, Iridiscent 
Adhesive-Backed Discs, Neutrals Adhesive Backed sequins, Adhesive Backed Snowflake assortment, Stampin dimensionals














No comments: