Friday, December 8, 2023

Winter Meadow Christmas Card

Here's a cool-colored Christmas card for two challenges. It uses the new to me, Winter Meadow DSP.

First, I've used the sketch at Tuesday Morning Sketches#735 here.

Second, it's for the Global Design Project#423 here. It's a Theme Challenge of letters. I thought of the Alphabest stamp set. 

Here's my recipe:

Stamps: Alphabest and Christmas Classics

Papers: White, Misty Moonlight, Shaded Spruce, Winter Meadow DSP

Inks: Misty Moonlight, Shaded Spruce, Black

Accessories:  3/8 inch Night of Navy Bordered Ribbon, Nested Essentials dies, Christmas Classics dies, Rhinestone Basic Jewels, Stampin dimensionals






Product List

3 comments:

Donna W. said...

So pretty. I love the greenery accents in the background.

Patti said...

Very beautiful Jennie - I just love those blues! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!

Melissa Craig said...

Quite lovely! Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.