Wednesday, April 24, 2024

Beautiful Balloons Birthday


Here's a birthday card with the retiring, Beautiful Balloons bundle. It's for two challenges.

First, I've used the sketch at Tuesday Morning Sketches#754 here.

Second, the colors are from the Inspired By Challenge#285 here. I thought of the soon to retire, Lighter Than Air DSP because it has all these pretty pastel colors in it! And I was inspired by the dots on the cake pops.

Here's my recipe:

Stamps: Beautiful Balloons

Papers: White, Azure Afternoon, Balmy Blue, Lighter Than Air DSP

Inks: Azure Afternoon, Balmy Blue, Lemon Lolly

Accessories: Deckled Rectangles dies, Beautiful Balloons dies, Stampin dimensionals











Product List

2 comments:

designbydonna said...

cute and fun birthday card. Thank you for joining Tuesday Morning Sketches

Patti said...

Such playful fun colors I love your very happy, birthday card! Thank you so much for creating with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!