Friday, April 19, 2024

Brewed for You Birthday

Here's a birthday card for three challenges.

First, I've used the sketch at Sketch Saturday#748 here. I've even tried the twist of food and drink theme. I thought of the pretzel pattern of dsp from the Delightfully Eclectic DSP.

Then the colors are for the As You See It#321 here. The colors to use are Calypso Coral, Flirty Flamingo, Bubble Bath and Daffodil Delight.

Finally, it's for the SUO Challenge#349 here. It's a Birthday Cards challenge.

Brewed for You is the stamp set and that is going to retire. 

Here's my recipe:

Stamps: Brewed for You

Papers: White, Calypso Coral, Delightfully Eclectic DSP

Inks: Black, Calypso Coral, Flirty Flamingo, Bubble Bath, Daffodil Delight

Accessories: Stylish Shapes dies, Stampin dimensionals














Product List

8 comments:

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

Beer and pretzels - the perfect combination! I love the way you highlighted your drinks against the DSP panel Jennie - great job! Thanks for sharing with us over at As You See It Challenge this week!

Tammy Fite said...

OMG--I never thought of the pretzels with this set!! You are BRILLIANT!!! I'm off to CASE your card! Thanks so much for sharing at SUOC!! LOVE your card!

Alyson Mayo said...

Oh, cute! Love the background with the drinks in the circles. Thanks for sharing with us at Sketch Saturday :)

Jan Clothier said...

Oh my, I'd forgotten about the pretzel pattern. What a perfect match up for a beer and a wine. Party vibe going already! Interesting use of the our colours - very creative. Thanks for joining in with us at As You See It Challenge again.

Deborah Wheeler said...

That's such a fab card Jennie! I've just been on holiday in Belgium and had a great beer tasting experience - your card takes me right back there! Thanks for joining us again at As You See It

Christy Lynn said...

What a fun birthday card, Jennie! I love how you combined the Brewed for You stamps with the pretzels, that's a great pairing :) (or is it only wine that you have to come up with pairings?) Thanks for playing along with us at SUO Challenges!

Cindy Coutts @ Cindy B Designs said...

Such a fun card and one I'm going to CASE for a needed masculine card. Thank you for joining us at SUOChallenges.com and we hope that you join us again today for our new sketch challenge.

Heather Cooper said...

What a great pairing - beer and pretzels! And what a great take on the colour challenge, too! Thanks for joining us at As You See It!