Monday, May 20, 2024

Birthday Presents Card

This birthday card is for two challenges.

First, I've used the sketch at Just Add Ink#702 here. I just flipped it on its side.

Then the colors are for the Splitcoast Color Combination#1000 here. It's their 1000th challenge so they're celebrating by picking some favorite combos from the past. I chose the Splitcoast Color Combination#983 here. The colors to use are Crushed Curry, Pumpkin Pie and Granny Apple Green. I thought of the new, Full of Life DSP, which had these three colors on one side of the papers. I just love how that worked out!!!

I had the Labeled with Love stamp set out from my last card and used that again with a greeting from the Simply Said stamp set.

Here's my recipe:

Stamps: Labeled With Love and Simply Said

Papers: White, Crushed Curry, Pumpkin Pie, Granny Apple Green, Full of Life DSP

Inks: Crushed Curry, Pumpkin Pie, Granny Apple Green

Accessories: Stylish Shapes dies, Baker's Twine Essentials Pack, Iridescent Adhesive-Backed Discs, Stampin Dimensionals








Product List

2 comments:

Rochelle Blok said...

Such a fantastic card, Jennie! I love how you turned the sketch on the side! The Full of Life DSP fits in perfectly with your colour combo and the stamping of the present makes for a cute look. Thanks for playing along this week at Just Add Ink. Rochelle xo

Chantell Randall said...

A fun card and a great way to use the Sketch. Chantell Just Add Ink