Friday, May 10, 2024

Thoughtful Journey Mother's Day Card

Here's my final Mother's Day card this year. It's for three challenges.

First, I've used the sketch at the Freshly Made Sketches#635 here.

Second, it's for The Card Concept#206 here. I was inspired by the color combination and went with Pretty in Pink, Petunia Pop and Boho Blue,

Finally, it's for the SUO Challenge#351 here. It's a Celebrate the Moms challenge, perfect timing for Mother's Day.

Celebrating You (a retired set that I couldn't part with) is the stamp set with some Thoughtful Journey DSP.

Here's my recipe:

Stamps: Celebrating You

Papers: White, Petunia Pop, Pretty In Pink, Thoughtful Journey DSP

Inks: Petunia Pop

Accessories: Eyelet 3D Embossing Folder, Unbounded Love dies, 2024-2026 In Color Shimmer Gems, Basic Rhinestone Jewels, Country Flowers dies, Stampin dimensionals








Product List

2 comments:

Tammy Fite said...

Very pretty card! I love this paper!! Thanks for sharing with us at SUOC!

Jen Brum said...

Very pretty Mother's Day card! Love the paper and the rich colours! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!