Friday, June 7, 2024

Celebrate the Best Day Ever

Here's a birthday card for two challenges.

First, I've used the sketch at Tuesday Morning Sketches#759 here.

Then the colors are for the Splitcoast Color Combination#1003 here. The colors to use are Real Red, Azure Afternoon and Daffodil Delight. Since I had two of these colors out, and Real Red is my favorite, I had to play with them!

Labeled with Love, Happy Little Things and Choose Happy are the stamp sets. 

Here's my recipe:

Stamps: Labeled With Love, Happy Little Things and Choose Happy

Papers: White, Real Red

Inks: Real Red, Azure Afternoon, Daffodil Delight

Accessories: Happy Little Things dies, Deckled Rectangles dies, Stampin dimensionals







Product List

2 comments:

Donna W. said...

Cute idea to use gifts and candles for the focal images. Great b'day card.Thank you for joining Tuesday Morning Sketches.

Melissa Craig said...

Fun birthday card! Love this. Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.