Sunday, June 30, 2024

Sunny Thoughts

Here's a sunny little card for two challenges. 

First, I've used the sketch at Sunday Stamps#338 here.

Then it's for the Hand Stamped Sentiments#441 here. It's a beachy inspiration challenge. While I don't have any beach themed stamps, I thought of the Trucking Along stamp set and the beachy accessory for the truck. I also colored the background to resemble a sunset with my inks and blending brushes then splattering some water with my water painters.

Here's my recipe:

Stamps: Trucking Along

Papers: White, Daffodil Delight, Azure Afternoon

Inks: Black, Daffodil Delight, Pumpkin Pie, Flirty Flamingo, Coastal Cabana, Azure Afternoon, Granny Apple Green

Accessories: Truck Builder punch, Blending Brushes, Water Painters, Iridescent Adhesive Backed Discs, Deckled Circles dies, Painted Texture embossing folder, Stampin dimensionals






Product List

2 comments:

Heather said...

Just perfect, Jennie - I love seeing the truck out all year round - so fun in this sunny incarnation, too! Thanks so much for playing at Hand Stamped Sentiments!

Stampin Expressions said...

You are so creative to think outside the box with what you have on hand! Your scene is perfect for the inspiration challenge! The idea of putting the palm tree in the truck is genius. Thanks for joining the hand stamped sentiments challenge!