Friday, October 18, 2024

This Calls for Doughnuts


Here's a cute doughnut card for three challenges. 

First, I've used the sketch at the Inspired By Challenge#306 here. I also love the colors of those flowers and it coordinates with the color challenge I chose, too!

Second, the colors for Just Add Ink#724 here. The colors to use are Misty Moonlight, Peach Pie plus a color of my choice. I went with Pecan Pie.

Finally, it's for Just Us Girls#749 here. It's Mood Board week and I was inspired by the orange colors and especially the doughnuts! Perfect for the More Than Autumn stamp set!

Here's my recipe:

Stamps: More Than Autumn

Papers: White, Misty Moonlight, Peach Pie, Pecan Pie

Inks: Black, Misty Moonlight, Peach Pie, Pecan Pie 

Accessories: More Than Autumn dies, Pecan Pie & Clear Ribboned Adhesive-Backed Dots, Tinsel Gems Three Pack, 2024-2026 In Color Resin dots, 3/8 inch Peach Pie Bordered Ribbon, Stampin dimensionals












Product List

No comments: