Wednesday, October 2, 2024

Time to Celebrate

Here's a birthday card for three challenges.

First, I've used the sketch at the Tuesday Morning Sketches#776 here.

Second, the colors are for the Splitcoast Color Combination#1020 here. The colors to use are Blueberry Bushel, Calypso Coral and Lemon Lime Twist. I've even included the dessert-dots!

Finally, it's for Seize the Birthday#292 here. The topping is to use the word "celebrate". I thought of the Round We Go stamp set. I used that to make the background and for the greeting.

Here's my recipe:

Stamps: Round We Go

Papers: White, Blueberry Bushel, Lemon Lime Twist, Calypso Coral, Bright & Beautiful DSP

Inks: Blueberry Bushel, Calypso Coral, Lemon Lime Twist

Accessories: Round We Go dies, Stampin dimensionals












Product List

No comments: