Wednesday, July 29, 2026

Radiant Sunflowers

My 2026 September-December Catalog pre-order arrived so I had to play with some new goodies!

I've used the Radiant Sunflowers bundle with some Sunflower Fields DSP. And there's a new, 3D embossing folder-Softly Woven and some new, ribbon-3/8 inch Calypso Coral with Copper border.

It's for the sketch at the SUO Challenge#406 here.

Here's my recipe:

Stamps: Radiant Sunflowers

Papers: White, Golden Glow, Early Espresso, Sunflower Fields DSP

Inks: Golden Glow

Accessories: Scalloped blooms dies, Radiant Sunflowers dies, Softly Woven 3D embossing folder, 3/8 inch Calypso Coral with copper border ribbon, Stampin dimensionals








Product List

4 comments:

Tammy said...

Love the sunflowers!! Gorgeous! Thanks for sharing at SUOC!!

Christy Lynn said...

Gorgeous card, Jennie! That sunflower suite is at the top of my list for my next SU! order so I am so happy to see it showcased so beautifully with our sketch. Thanks for playing along with us at SUO Challenges!

Cindy B Designs | Cindy Coutts said...

BEAUTIFUL! Love how you used the new products. Thank you so much for joining us at SUOChallenges.com and we hope to see you again tomorrow for a new challenge!

Angel Shaver said...

I can't wait until my sunflowers arrive. I will be immediately pulling them out to play with them too. Gorgeous card.