Monday, July 13, 2026

Wishing Happiness Floats Your Way!

Here's a bright card for four challenges. 

First, I've used the sketch at the CAS Colours & Sketches#589 here.

Second, it's for the Inspired By Challenge#396 here. I was inspired by the colors and the pool scene with the inner tubes and sunscreen bottles.

Third, it's for the As You See It#376 here. It's a Fill in the Blank challenge of "My favorite embossing folder is" and mine is the Dotted Circles 3D embossing folder.

Finally, it's for the Paper Craft Crew#680 here. It's a Theme challenge of Summer Fun.

I thought of the Splash & Relax bundle again.

Here's my recipe:

Stamps: Splash & Relax

Papers: White, Daffodil Delight, Coastal Cabana, Melon Mambo, Mixed-Up Patterns DSP

Inks: Daffodil Delight, Melon Mambo

Accessories: Splash & Relax dies, Dotted Circles 3D embossing folder, Stampin dimensionals








Product List

4 comments:

LeAnne said...

This card just makes me SMILE and also gives me an idea for an upcoming card I need to make for a class! LOVE it! Thanks for playing with our embossing folder challenge at As You See It this week!

Heather Cooper said...

The colour palette is so much fun and the choice of embossing folder just contributes to the fun! I like the way you didn't crowd the pool with too many pool toys, but left it clean and simple. Thanks for filling in our blank at As You See It Challenges!

Jan Clothier said...

Nice combination of challenges, Jennie. I like the use of this dotty folder as it just has so much life and energy to it as well as suggesting the sparkles in a pool. Thanks for sharing with us at As You See It. :-)

Anonymous said...

Nice job combining challenges! Love the texture! Thanks so much for playing along at Inspired By!