Thursday, October 14, 2010

Mojo Sketch#160 Happy Halloween

My computer died on Monday so I haven't been able to get at pictures to post. Here's a quick post and hope to be back regularly soon!
This one is for the MojoMonday sketch #160 here.
Concord Crush is the base with some DSP from the DSP Paper Pack In-Color. I also used some Old Olive from the Patterns DSP Brights Stack. There's some Peach Parfait too. I made the scallop border by cutting up a flower that was punched with the XL Fancy Flower punch. I learned this cool trick here, from the uber-talented Mary Fish. I used the Modern Label and the Curly Label punches and pieced together the Concord Crush border on the left side. I stamped Happy Halloween from All Holidays in Peach Parfait. I stamped the hat from Wicked Cool in Concord Crush, cut it out and popped it up with Stampin dimensionals. I added three Old Olive brads, lining them up perfectly with the Mat Pack. Finally, some 1/2 inch Peach Parfait stitched-poly finishes it off.
Here's my recipe:
Stamps: All Holidays and Wicked Cool
Papers: Whisper White, Concord Crush, Peach Parfait, Patterns DSP Brights Stack, DSP In-Color
Inks: Concord Crush, Peach Parfait
Accessories: XL Fancy flower punch, Modern Label and Curly Label punches, Old Olive brads, mat pack, 1/2 inch Peach Parfait stitched-poly ribbon, Stampin dimensionals

No comments: