Thursday, October 21, 2010

Splitcoast Sketch#303 Season of Joy

This card was make for the Splitcoast sketch# 303 here.
I started with a base of Garden Green and added three of the different papers from Candy Cane Christmas DSP. I colored the tree from Season of Joy with the Chocolate Chip, Garden Green and Real Red Stampin write markers. I cut out the ovals with my Coluzzle. I stamped the greeting from Occasional Quotes on Whisper White in Real Red and punched it out with the 1 3/4 inch circle punch. I inked up the little flower from Season of Joy with my Garden Green and Real Red Stampin write markers and punched it out with the Itty Bitty Shapes punches pack. A Real Red flower was punched with the XL Fancy Flower punch, layered behind the greeting and popped up with Stampin dimensionals.
Here's my recipe:
Stamps: Season of Joy, Occasional Quotes
Papers: Whisper White, Garden Green, Real Red and Candy Cane Christmas Specialty DSP
Inks: Chocolate Chip, Garden Green and Real Red Stampin write markers, Real Red Classic Stamp pad
Accessories: 1 3/4 inch circle punch, Coluzzle oval cutter, XL Fancy Flower punch, Itty Bitty Shapes punches pack, Stampin dimensionals

No comments: