Thursday, October 3, 2019

Let it Snow Card for a Freshly Made Sketch


Since I had the Snowman Season stamp set and coordinating Let it Snow Specialty DSP and Let it Snow Embellishment kit out for yesterday's card I decided to use them again for today's card.

I've also used the sketch at Freshly Made Sketches#405 here.
I saw the squares and thought to use the felt pieces. Quick and cute!!

Here's my recipe:

Stamps: Snowman Season
Papers: WW, Real Red, Coastal Cabana, Let it Snow Specialty DSP
Inks: Real Red
Accessories: Let it Snow Embellishment kit, Layering Squares dies, Stampin dimensionals


4 comments:

Jen Brum said...

This is such a great card Jennie! I just love those little felt accents! Such great colours too! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

LeAnne said...

THis is adorable...I predict a winner!

Jacquie Southas said...

Great colors & texture from the felt accents! Thanks for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

Linda Callahan said...

Sweet wintry card! Love it! Glad you shared it at FMS!