Tuesday, October 22, 2019

Three for Tuesday Fall Card


Today's card is for three challenges.

First, I used the sketch at CAS Colors & Sketches#344 here.

Second, the colors are for the Splitcoast Color Combination#762 here.
The colors to use are Merry Merlot, Daffodil Delight and Cajun Craze.

And finally, it's for Inspire Create Challege#054 Theme: Die-cutting, here.
I've die cut the white panel and the leaves.

Gather Together is the stamp set with some Neutrals 6 by 6 DSP.

I've also added some subtle color to the WW piece with marker splattering.


Here's my recipe:

Stamps: Gather Together
Papers: Merry Merlot, Daffodil Delight, Cajun Craze, Neutrals 6 by 6 DSP
Inks: Merry Merlot, Daffodil Delight, Cajun Craze
Accessories: Gathered Leaves dies, Magnolia Memory dies, Stampin dimensionals










4 comments:

karen h said...

Lovely card! I like the texture on the leaf die cuts and paired with the gingham make a perfect autumn card! Thank you for playing along with us at CC&S!

Babs said...

Beautiful card, love the autumn colours and a fab layout..
Babs x

Patricia Hays said...

I like the subtle character that the splatters give the background. You've created a lovely card, and I'm glad you shared it with us at CC&S!

YoonYoung Kim said...

Such a beautiful autumn card, Jenny. I like the gingham check pattern below the border. It's perfect choice. Thank you for playing along with CC&S challenge.