Tuesday, October 29, 2019

Two for Tuesday Christmas Tree Card

Here's a card for two challenges.

First, I used the sketch at The Paper Players#465 here.

And then the colors are for the Global Design Project#213 here.
The colors to use are Lovely Lipstick, Old Olive and Smoky Slate.

I immediately thought of Christmas colors so I used the Perfectly Plaid and Itty Bitty Christmas stamp sets.

I added a bit of Lovely Lipstick 2018-2020 In Color 6 by 6 DSP. And I ran WW card stock thru the Swirls & Curls embossing folder.

Here's my recipe:

Stamps: Perfectly Plaid and Itty Bitty Christmas
Papers: WW, Lovely Lipstick, Old Olive, Smoky Slate, 2018-2020 In Color 6 by 6 DSP
Inks: Old Olive, Lovely Lipstick and Soft Suede
Accessories: Swirls & Curls embossing folder, 1 inch, 1 1/4 inch and 1 3/8 inch Circle punches, Happiness Blooms enamel dots, Stampin dimensionals




3 comments:

Ann Schach said...

What an absolutely lovely card, Jennie! The textured background makes me think of snow...which is perfect for a holiday card. You nailed the sketch for sure! Thank you for playing in my challenge at The Paper Players this week!

Claire Broadwater said...

Jennie, I love the embossed background and the beautiful tree. You certainly made the sketch shine! So happy you joined us at The Paper Players this week! XX

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

What a great way to use this colour combo Jennie! I love the swirly background - it adds a lovely festive feel to your pine tree. The gingham adds a nice touch too! Thanks for sharing with us over at The Paper Players this week!