Saturday, February 13, 2021

Boys Birthday Cards for a CAS Colours & Sketch Challenge

These birthday cards are for my nephews. I'm pretty positive they're not following my blog so I can share them before their birthdays, lol!!

They are for a the CAS Colours & Sketches#406 here.

It's a perfect sketch to show off some DSP and I've used some of the Well Suited DSP.

Approaching Perfection and Family Party are the stamp sets. And the numbers were cut with the Playful Alphabet dies. 





Here's my recipe:

Stamps: Approaching Perfection and Family Party

Papers: WW, Smoky Slate, Pacific Point, Well Suited DSP

Inks: Pacific Point and Smoky Slate

Accessories: Layering Ovals dies, Playful Alphabet dies, Foam Adhesive Sheets, Stampin dimensionals



3 comments:

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

Two great masculine birthday cards Jennie that could be easily adapted with a change out of paper/number. Thanks for sharing with us over at CC&S this week!

JulieP said...

These are fabulous masculine cards!!! I struggle so much with them but I'm going to follow your lead next time. LOVE! Thanks so much for playing along with us at the CC&S challenge blog!

Vicky Hayes said...

Ages are such a great way to go with teenage boys! I love the way you teamed your oval tags with those masculine papers. Thanks for coming to play at CC&S this week :) Vicky x