Tuesday, February 16, 2021

Whiskey Business Birthday Card for Two Challenges

 It's my hubby's birthday today and I had to make him a special birthday card. He loves his scotch so I had to use the Whiskey Business stamp set!! I've also used two challenges for this card.

First, I've used the sketch at the Paper Craft Crew#413 here.

And then it's also for Just Add Ink#541-Add a blended background, here. I've used my Blending Brushes and some Cinnamon Cider ink to add the blended background.

There's some In Good Taste DSP and some 2020-2022 In Color DSP.

Here's my recipe:

Stamps: Whiskey Business

Papers: WW, Cinnamon Cider, 2020-2022 In Color 6 by 6 DSP, In Good Taste DSP

Inks: Black, Cinnamon Cider, Mango Melody, Pumpkin Pie

Accessories: Stitched Shapes dies, Blending Brushes, 2020-2021 In Color Enamel dots, Stampin dimensionals








Product List

2 comments:

Patrice said...

Great card, Jennie. My hubby is a fan of scotch too so this was a must have set for me. Love your background blending. Thanks for sharing with us at Just Add Ink this week. x

Jan Musselman said...

Fantastic card, Jennie! The Cinnamon Cider DSP really pairs well with that set. Thanks for joining the Paper Craft Crew this week!