Friday, February 26, 2021

Colorful Congrats Card for Two Challenges

Here's another double-duty card using some SAB papers!

First, I've used the sketch at Just Add Ink#543 here. It's a perfect sketch to show off the great coordination of the Flower & Field DSP!!!

And then it's also for Hand Stamped Sentiments#358 here. While I don't have any succulent stamps, I was inspired by the rainbow of colors in the pictures and I think this DSP fits that really well!!

In Bloom and Pretty Perennials are the stamp sets.

Here's my recipe:

Stamps: In Bloom and Pretty Perennials

Papers: WW, Black, Bumblebee, Flower & Field DSP

Inks: Black, Bumblebee, Just Jade

Accessories: Pierced Blooms dies, Perennial Petals dies, Bumblebee 1/4 inch 2020-2022 In Color ribbon, Stampin dimensionals





 

Product List

4 comments:

Jan said...

What a pretty use of our sketch Jennie! The different papers work so well together to provide an eye catching background and I love how your stamped flowers and sentiment bring it all together. Thanks for sharing with us at Just Add Ink this week.

Chantell Randall said...

A lovely showcase of papers - lovely moody colours. Chantell Just Add Ink

Stampin by Genny said...

You're right! The Flower and Field paper is perfect for the challenge. Your beautiful card shows a great way to use DSP. I'm so glad you were inspired to join us at Hand Stamped Sentiments.

Creations in paper said...

Great way to use that dsp! I love that you were inspired by the colors rather than the images. So glad you played with us at Hand Stamped Sentiments.

Robbie