Friday, December 17, 2021

Be Jolly Card for Two Challenges

 

I was inspired to create this card when I saw Stacey Marsh's card here. I just changed mine up a bit. 

This cute Christmas card is for two challenges.

First, it's for CAS Colours & Sketches#450 here.  You're supposed to choose any 2021 Challenge and make it seasonal. I went with CAS Colours & Sketches#404 here. I saw a snowy scene with the sketch. 

Second, it's for Festive Friday Challenge#0099 here. It's a New Year's Day challenge but I still needed Christmas cards. I went with sparkle-Wink of Stella in the sky. Emboss-the snow on the bottom and stars.

Be Jolly is the stamp set.

Here's my recipe:

Stamps: Be Jolly

Papers: White, Old Olive, Real Red

Inks: Memento, Old Olive, Real Red, Crumb Cake, Daffodil Delight, White Craft, Misty Moonlight

Accessories: Wintry 3 D embossing folder, Stitched Rectangle dies, Blending Brushes, Basics Embossing powders, Wink of Stella, Stampin dimensionals, Heat tool








Product List

5 comments:

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

Beautiful Jennie - I love those embossed snowdrifts and those bright coloured images. Thanks for sharing with us over at CAS Colours and Sketches and Festive Friday!

Jaydee said...

I love those embossed snowdrifts and that fabulous background sky. Great way to combine challenges, too. So glad you joined us at Festive Friday this week
Jaydee

Melva Peters said...

Such a pretty card! Thanks for joining us on Festive Friday Challenges!

Valérie said...

I love your winter scene. Thank you for sharing your beautiful creation at CC&S and good luck!

Patricia Hays said...

Your card is so cute and festive! Thanks so much for sharing it with us at CC&S! :)