Saturday, December 4, 2021

Joyful Snowflake Card for Two Challenges

This joyful snowflake Christmas card is for two challenges

First, it's for the sketch at the Freshly Made Sketches#514 here.

And then the colors are for the TGIF Challenge#345 here. The colors to use are Just Jade, Pool Party and Misty Moonlight. I reminded me of a similar color challenge I entered earlier this week and thought of snowflakes again.

Peaceful Deer is the stamp set with some 2020-2022 In Color DSP, Subtles DSP and Pattern Party DSP


Here's my recipe:

Stamps: Peaceful Deer

Papers: White, Misty Moonlight, Just Jade, Pool Party, 2020-2022 In Color 6 by 6 DSP, Subtles 6 by 6 DSP, Pattern Party DSP

Inks: White craft

Accessories: Gingerbread dies, Giving Gifts dies, Playful Alphabet die, Layering Circles dies, Banners pick a punch, Wonderful Gems,Stampin dimensionals







Product List

3 comments:

Jen Timko said...

Such pretty colors and I love those snowflakes! So glad you joined us this week at FMS!

Amy O said...

I love how you've used the snowflakes with the sketch! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

Cécile RIBON said...

Pretty card! I love your choice of colors and the mix of patterns. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.