Friday, December 24, 2021

Merry Christmas!

 

Merry Christmas to all! I'm sharing the last of my 2021 Christmas cards and they fit for an inspiration challenge perfectly!

These cards are for the inspiration pic at the Hand Stamped Sentiments#379 here. I was drawn to the gingerbread ornaments and thought of the Frosted Gingerbread Suite!

This set of 12 cards showcase the awesomeness of the Frosted Gingerbread Suite! I like to show all of the patterns in DSP and I did just that with this set of cards! They coordinate so perfectly for so many great options!!

Frosted Gingerbread is the stamp set with it's coordinating Gingerbread dies Gingerbread & Peppermint DSP and Gingerbread & Peppermint Acrylic Shapes. I also used a greeting from Snowman Season and the Tasteful Labels dies. 





Here's my recipe:

Stamps: Frosted Gingerbread and Snowman Season

Papers: White, Real Red, Old Olive, Cinnamon Cider, Gingerbread & Peppermint DSP

Inks: White Craft, Real Red, Old Olive, Cinnamon Cider

Accessories: Gingerbread dies, Tasteful Labels dies, Basics Embossing Powders, Stampin dimensionals, Heat Tool 


Product List

3 comments:

Heather said...

Beautiful sets, Jennie! You really went to Gingerbread Town, lol, love it! Thanks so much for playing at Hand Stamped Sentiments!

Stampin by Genny said...

Awesome Gingerbread cards! Congrats on finishing up such pretty Christmas cards! Thanks so much for joining us at Hand Stamped Sentiments.

Stampin With Leah said...

I love your whole set of gingerbread cards! What a great use of the fabulous DSP. Thanks for joining us at HSS!