Sunday, May 29, 2022

Charming Sentiments Birthday Card

It's time to play at The Paper Players again!

It's The Paper Players#593 here. It's a Tic-Tac-Toe Challenge by Ann. I went down the left-hand column with birthday, slimline and die cut/punch.

I've combined this with the colors for the Color Throwdown#694 here. The colors to use are black, red, yellow and aqua. I went with Sweet Sorbet, Daffodil Delight and Tahitian Tide.

Charming Sentiments is the stamp set with some Perfectly Penciled DSP.

Here's my recipe:

Stamps: Charming Sentiments

Papers: White, Black, Sweet Sorbet, Daffodil Delight, Tahitian Tide, Perfectly Penciled DSP

Inks: Tahitian Tide

Accessories: Sentiment Silhouettes dies, Layering Circles dies, Stylish Shapes dies, Blossoming Happiness Dies, Stampin dimensionals





Product List

6 comments:

Ann Schach said...

What an awesome slimline card, Jennie! I LOVE all of the die cuts. The colors look wonderful together. Thank you for making my challenge shine. Have a great week!

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

This is such a fun card Jennie - I love the pops of colour against the black and white. Such a cool slimline design too!

Cindy Beach said...

I don't know how you do it, Jennie! You are such a prolific and talented card maker! Love this one!

Christy Lynn said...

I like how the black elements make the bright colors pop even more. Super cute!

Jaydee said...

Jennie, I love this slimline card with the masculine colors. I love the mixture of the balloon and the candles, too. Fabulous car
hugs
jaydee

Anne Marie Hile said...

Love your slimline card, Jennie! Those bright and cheery candles really pop, too. So, so CUTE!