Wednesday, May 11, 2022

Thankful Friend Card for Two Challenges

 

This thank you card is for two challenges.

First, I've used the sketch at Try Stampin on Tuesday#554 here.

And then it's for the Hand Stamped Sentiments Inspiration Challenge#388 here. I was inspired by the bottom corner picture of the bike with flowers. I thought of the new Hostess DSP. Specifically, the piece with the bikes on it. It's called Design a Daydream DSP.

 Framed Occasions is the stamp set.

Here's my recipe:

Stamps: Framed Occasions

Papers: White, Petal Pink, Pool Party, Old Olive, Design a Daydream DSP

Inks: Petal Pink

Accessories: Beautiful Shapes dies, Stylish Shapes dies, Stampin dimensionals






Product List

10 comments:

Dena J said...

Love this! Great take on the sketch. Thank you for joining us at Try Stampin' On Tuesday.

Stampin Expressions said...

Wow, such a beautiful card! I didn't know that there was bicycle paper in that pack. So pretty! The way that you combined the shapes is so clever, love that! Thanks so much for playing along with the hand stamped sentiments challenge!

Donna Scholz said...

Jennie, what a great friendship card! So creative to use the flowers from the DSP to create your banner and hexagon elements! It creates a feeling of cohesiveness and continuity. Thank you for sharing your card and talents with us at Try Stampin' on Tuesday!!! -Donna

LeAnne said...

I kind of glossed over that DSP but I love those bicycles! So cute!

Jenny Engelke said...

This DSP matches up perfectly with the HSS challenge!!! Those little bikes are so cute with the baskets on the front. Thanks for sharing this with us at Hand Stamped Sentiments!

libbystamps said...

Great card! I love your paper choice. Such a fun pack! Thank you for joining us for Sketch #554 at Try Stampin' on Tuesday.

Anna said...

What a fun card. I love the patterned paper! Thank you for joining us for this challenge at Try Stampin' on Tuesday and look forward to seeing you again soon!
Anna, Design Team

Anonymous said...

Jennie, very nice card. Thanks for joining us at HSS this round, Cheers, Jolanda - DT

Stampin by Genny said...

I love the dsp and the colors you used for your card. I'm so glad you were inspired to join us at Hand Stamped Sentiments.

brrenwick said...

This is such a cute card! I love all of those bicycles! Thank you for joining us at HSS this week.