Sunday, May 22, 2022

He's All That Card for The Paper Players


It's time to play at The Paper Players again!

It's The Paper Players#592 here. It's a sketch by LeAnne.

I went with a CAS Father's Day card using the new stamp set, He's All That and it's coordinating All That Dies. Then there's a bit of some Hey Sports Fan DSP.

I haven't been blogging lately because we just got back from a trip to Ireland! It was absolutely awesome and I'll share some pics when I get back to normal, lol!

Here's my recipe:

Stamps: He's All That and Happy & Heartfelt

Papers: Vanilla, Evening Evergreen, Crushed Curry, Hey Sports Fan, Regals 6 by 6 DSP

Inks: Evening Evergreen

Accessories: All That Dies, Beautiful Shapes dies, Stampin dimensionals



 

The Paper Players Design Team


Product List

6 comments:

LeAnne said...

Terrific card for that special guy in your life! Love those little argyle diecuts, they may be the sleeper die in this set! So fun! Thanks for making my sketch look great!

Ann Schach said...

What a great Father's Day card, Jennie! I LOVE the beautiful shapes dies you used. This paper is one of my faves. Have a wonderful week!

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

Great take on the sketch Jennie - the perfect masculine card. Love the pop of yellow too!

Cindy Beach said...

Jennie, it's great seeing the new sets highlighted on your father's day card. It's a great take on the sketch! Can't wait to hear more about your trip, welcome back!

Christy Lynn said...

Fun card, Jennie! I like how you used the die cuts on the top part of the card. Hope you had an amazing time in Ireland!

Jaydee said...

Such a fun card, Jennie and I love that sentiment. Oh, I am sure you had a wonderful time in Ireland. We loved it there - even with all the rain and snow.
Hugs
Jaydee