Wednesday, August 16, 2023

Brightest Birthday

This birthday card is for three challenges. I've used the Delightfully Eclectic DSP again since I had it out for yesterday's card. 

First, I've used the sketch at Tuesday Morning Sketches#720 here.

Second, it's for the Hand Stamped Sentiments#420 here. It's an inspiration photo and I was inspired by the colors and the lemons which made me think of the Delightfully Eclectic DSP.                                                                                                                           

Finally, it's for the Inspire Create Challenge#149 here. It's a theme challenge of summer. What's more summer-y than lemonade??

Cheerful Daisies is the stamp set.

Here's my recipe:

Stamps: Cheerful Daisies

Papers: White, Crushed Curry, Delightfully Eclectic DSP

Inks: Crushed Curry

Accessories:   Basics 3D Embossing folders, Stampin dimensionals

      









Product List

10 comments:

Heather said...

Very cute, Jennie! These are such cute papers, and what a cool layout! Thanks so much for playing at Hand Stamped Sentiments!

Tammy said...

I agree, Jennie! Lemonade is all summer!!! Love your card--great job with all the challenges!! Thanks for including Inspire.Create!

Jenny Engelke said...

Super great combo of the challenges! Lemons and lemonade definitely define summer! Thanks for playing along with us at Hand Stamped Sentiments!

Fiona said...

Lovely card Jennie - I love all those luscious lemons. Great way to combine the three challenges - thanks for playing with us at HAnd Stamped Sentiments again

Donna W. said...

Cute card. Love the way you took the lemons on the paper and repeated that as accents. Great use of the sketch. Thank you for joining Tuesday Morning Sketches

Debbie said...

So cute!
Thanks for playing along this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches
Debbie - TMS DT
Debbie's Dash of This and That

Melissa Craig said...

Super sweet card! Love all the citrus. Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

Stampin Expressions said...

These little lemons are so cute! Makes such a bright and sunny card! Thanks for joining the hand stamped sentiments challenge!

Suzanne said...

Jennie, Such a cute card. Lemonade is a drink I go to in the summer. That cute paper works well with your layout. Thanks for playing with the Inspire.Create Challenge. Suzy

Debi said...

I don't think I've had one glass of lemonade this summer. And I've made it multiple times, mostly for the grandsons and my DH was prepping for his you-know-what. Boy am I off the subject, which is this lovely card! It's a great summer birthday card! Thanks for using the Tuesday Morning Sketch and playing in our challenge. Debi TMS DT