Sunday, August 27, 2023

Sparkly Birthday Card

Here's a sparkly birthday card for three challenges.

First, I've used the sketch at Just Add Ink#667 here.

I've paired that with the TGIF Challenge#435 here. It's a product/technique challenge to use glitter. I thought of the More Dazzle Specialty Paper and Wink of Stella glitter pen.

Finally, it's for Seize the Birthday#268 here. I don't have anything "musical", so I just went with the "Anything Goes" theme.

Beautiful Balloons is the stamp set with some Bright & Beautiful DSP. I used Berry Burst for the base again since I had it out for yesterday's card.

Here's my recipe:

Stamps: Beautiful Balloons

Papers: White, More Dazzle Specialty Paper, Berry Burst, Lemon Lime Twist, Bright & Beautiful DSP

Inks: Berry Burst and Lemon Lime Twist

Accessories: Wink of Stella, Beautiful Balloons dies, Stylish Shapes dies, Stampin dimensionals












Product List

5 comments:

Rochelle Blok said...

Awesome card, Jennie! Love the mix of the bright fun DSP and the sparkly balloons. Super fun! Thanks for playing along this week at Just Add Ink. Rochelle xo

Kathyk said...

What a fun celebration card, thanks for joining us at Seize the Birthday

Kathyk
Guest Design Team Member

Nancy said...

Jennie, Love the bright colors and the sparkly balloons. Thanks for joining us at Seize the Birthday.

Chantell Randall said...

Ohhh I love Sparkly! Great background paper for your theme. Love the sentiment. Chantell Just Add Ink

JulieP said...

I love the colorful background!!! The fun colors and balloons make for a wonderful birthday card. Thanks so much for playing with us at the Seize the Birthday challenge!