Monday, August 21, 2023

Thank You

Here's a bright and bold thank you card for three challlenges.

First, I've used the sketch at the Inspired By Challenge#251 here. While their inspo pic of the fish is too cute, I don't have any fish related stamps so I'm sticking with the sketch!

Second, the colors are for the Color Hues#70 here. The colors are red and yellow so I went with Poppy Parade and Crushed Curry.

Finally, it's for the Tic Tac Toe Challenge#222 here. I went across the top row with red, patterned paper and die cuts. Of course, I have to play with anything "red themed"!!

Charming Sentiments is the stamp set with some Merry Bold & Bright DSP and some Regals and Brights DSP.

Here's my recipe:

Stamps: Charming Sentiments

Papers: White, Poppy Parade, Merry Bold & Bright DSP, Brights DSP, Regals DSP

Inks: Poppy Parade

Accessories: Stylish Shapes dies, Deckled Rectangle dies, Sentiment Silhouette dies, Iridescent Adhesive-Backed Discs, Stampin dimensionals,









Product List

4 comments:

Nancy said...

Jennie, this is a fun Thank you card, and great job combining challenges! Thanks for picking Color Hues to play along with!

Stef Perry said...

What a clever thank you card, Jennie, using circles with different dsp in the CH colors! Combining challenges definitely worked for you and I'm so glad you included Color Hues! Thanks for joining us with this cute card!

Laurel said...

Lovely card. I like how you have used the sketch. Thanks so much for playing along at Inspired By!

JulieP said...

Your design really just pops off the panel!! I love the antique edging to the border and the papers you chose. Thanks so much for playing with us at Color Hues!