Tuesday, September 3, 2024

Grateful Card

This fall card is for three challenges.

First, I've used the sketch at Just Add Ink#717 here.

Second, the colors are for the Splitcoast Color Combination#1016 here. The colors to use are Cajun Craze, Wild Wheat and Gorgeous Grape. The dessert is fall.

Finally, it's for The Paper Players#705 here. It's a theme challenge of spots or stripes and I had to play because I just love polka dots! There are spots in the Iconic Celebrations DSP and I added more spots to the white background with my Cajun Craze marker by flicking the ends with the cap.

Iconic Imagery is the stamp set.

Here's my recipe:

Stamps: Iconic Imagery

Papers: White, Cajun Craze, Iconic Celebrations DSP

Inks: Cajun Craze, Wild Wheat, Gorgeous Grape

Accessories: Iconic Imagery dies, Faux Glass Dots, 2023-2025 In Color Opaque Sparkle Dots, Stampin dimensionals











Product List

4 comments:

Jan Clothier said...

What a lovely combination of challenges! This is a great CAS card, Jennie. I like the addition of the extra dots in the background splatter too. Thanks for joining us again at The Paper Players.

Anonymous said...

A very sweet , Autumnal card. Love the little pops of colour from the leaves teamed with the paper. Thanks for playing all with our sketch challenge at just add ink.
Diane, JAI

Jaydee said...

Great way to incorporate all three challenges, Jennie. I love the little leaves and the touch of spot. So glad you shared this with us at The Paper Players this week
Jaydee

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

Your trio of leaves make for a great CAS fall card jennie. Thanks for joining in with my spots and stripes challenge over at The Paper Players this week!