Sunday, September 1, 2024

More Than Autumn Doughnuts

Here's another sneak peek at the More Than Autumn stamp set. It's truly for more than autumn, lol! This card is for two challenges. 

First, I've used the sketch at the CAS Colours & Sketches#543 here.

Then it's for Just Us Girls#742 here. It's Case a Design Team challenge and I chose to case Carol McFarland's card. I was inspired by the colors of her card using Peach Pie, Pool Party and Crumb Cake for my doughnuts.

Here's my recipe:

Stamps: More Than Autumn

Papers: White and Crumb Cake

Inks: Black, Pecan Pie, Crumb Cake, Peach Pie, Pool Party

Accessories: More Than Autumn dies, Deckled Rectangle dies,  Stampin dimensionals







Product List

4 comments:

Carol said...

CUTE card! I love how you took the colors from my card and made them into something awesome!

Sue VanDeVusse said...

Your donuts look so yummy in those colors and I love the sentiment, too! Thanks for playing along with us at JUGS!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Fun CASE of Carol’s card. Your donuts are adorable thanks for joining in at JUGS

Laura said...

Hehe, I love these donuts (or doughnuts as we say here!)
thanks for joining us at CC&S!