Thursday, July 30, 2026

Fall Thanks

 

Here's another sneak peek at some new goodies: Simply Leaves and Round About Messages stamp sets and some Painted Patch DSP. This thank you is for two challenges.

First, I've used the sketch at The Paper Players#796 here.

Then it's for the TGIF Challenge#587 here. It's a Tone-on-Tone technique challenge. I went with tones of Calpyso Coral.

Here's my recipe:

Stamps: Simply Leaves and Round About Messages

Papers: White, Calypso Coral, Painted Patch DSP

Inks: Calypso Coral and Old Olive

Accessories: Painted Patch Adhesive-Backed dots, Perennial Postage dies, Stampin dimensionals









Product List

5 comments:

Christy Lynn said...

Such a sweet fall card, Jennie! I am so READY for fall to get here and I love your sweet leaves and that plaid background paper, so fun. Thanks for playing along with us at The Paper Players!

Stef Perry said...

Cute card, Jennie! The leaves are fabulous, as is the plaid in the background. Monochromatic cards always have such a nice finished look in my mind. Thank you for playing along this week with the Paper Players!

Ann Schach said...

What a cool tone-on-tone card, Jennie! Placing the leaves on the white postage stamps really makes them stand out. I love the designer paper you used. Thank you for playing with The Paper Players this week!

LeAnne said...

Woohoo, love this! I love anything fall, anything leaf-y and anything plaid/gingham! You hit them all! So refreshing! Thanks for playing with our sketch challenge at the Players this week!

Jan Clothier said...

Really cute, Jennie. I like the regularity of the background paper and the pops of colour from the leaves. Thanks for sharing with us at The Paper Players.