Tuesday, July 7, 2026

HBD!

Here's a birthday card for two challenges.

First, I've used the sketch at Just Add Ink#789 here.

Then it's for Seize the Birthday#329 here. The topping is blue, pink and yellow so I went with Cloud Cover, Strawberry Slush and Darling Duckling-all 2025-2027 In Colors.

Since I had the Words & Wishes bundle out for yesterday's card, I used it again here.

Here's my recipe:

Stamps: Words & Wishes

Papers: White, Strawberry Slush, Darling Duckling, Cloud Cover

Inks: Strawberry Slush, Darling Duckling, Cloud Cover

Accessories: Textured Notes dies, Mini Alphabet dies, Words & Wishes dies, Stampin dimensionals










Product List

4 comments:

Barbara said...

I was thinking you have made a card using the challenge colors of pink ,blue and yellow and made a possibly masculine birthday card. I would be happy to give this to one of my male friends or family. Thank you so much for sharing with us and Seize the Birthday Challenge.
.Barbara DT

Nancy said...

I like the sketch you used on this card, Jennie! The tiny gifts and fun letters make for a really nice CAS design. Thanks for rounding up the gallery at Seize the Birthday!

Lou said...

Such a sweet birthday card Jennie. I love the way you've used our sketch. Thanks for joining in with us at Just Add Ink.

Chantell Randall said...

I like your fun colour combo and fun birthday sentiment. Chantell Just Add Ink