Tuesday, September 1, 2026

Happy Birthday!

Today's the day that the 2026 September-December Catalog and the September Online products are available! I've used some new goodies here!

First, I've used the sketch at As You See It#380 here.

Then it's for Seize the Birthday#333 here. The topping is no stamping, dies only. I've used the Words & Wishes dies.

Finally, it's for the Tic Tac Toe Challenge#300 here. I went across the bottom row with die cut, patterned paper and bright colors.

Here's my recipe:

Stamps: none

Papers: White, Golden Glow, Cajun Craze, Sunflower Fields DSP

Inks: Golden Glow

Accessories: Words & Wishes dies, Painted Patch Adhesive Backed Dots, Seasonal Cheer mini embossing folders, Blending Brushes








Product List

6 comments:

Heather said...

So very pretty, I am loving this DSP! Such warm colors! Thanks so much for playing at As You See It!

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

Love the fall feel of your card Jennie and that amazing larger than life sentiment! Thanks for sharing with us over at As You See It this week!

JoAnn said...

What a fun card with that big Happy Birthday die cut and lovely pattern papers. Thanks for joining us at Seize the Birthday.

Cindy Beach said...

A pretty birthday card, thanks for playing along at the Tic Tac Toe Challenge, Jennie! The fall colors and papers are so pretty.

Jan Clothier said...

Jennie, this is a great way to use the sketch. The creation of two diagonals with different patterned paper is really eye-catching. The big bold sentiment is a great choice and I like the little details of the embossed centre strip. Thank you for sharing this with us at As You See It.

Nancy said...

Love the Autumn feel of this card, Jennie and I really like that sentiment die. Thanks for joining us at Seize the Birthday!