Thursday, September 17, 2026

Sending Holly Jolly Wishes

 

I'm back to stamping after a fun little get away to Colorado. Beautiful mountain views and lots of laughs with great friends!

This Christmas card is for three challenges.

First, I've used the sketch at the Freshly Made Sketches#754 here.

Second, the colors are for The Paper Players#803 here. The colors to use are Real Red, Pumpkin Pie and Crushed Curry.

Finally, it's for the Festive Friday#0218 here. It's a World Cardmaking Day inspo list and I went with rhinestones, patterned paper and heat embossing.


Creative Crew is the stamp set with some A Stitched Season DSP. 

Here's my recipe:

Stamps: Creative Crew

Papers: White, Real Red, A Stitched Season DSP

Inks: Black, Real Red, Pumpkin Pie, Crushed Curry, Crumb Cake, Pool Party

Accessories: Christmas Crew dies, Rhinestone Basic Jewels, Real Red & White Adhesive-Backed Peppermints, WOW Metallics Embossing powder, Stampin dimensionals








Product List

No comments: