Friday, September 18, 2026

Hello


This fall card is for two challenges. 

First, I've used the sketch at the Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge#699 here.

Then it's for Just Us Girls#841 here. It's Mood Board Week and I was inspired by the pumpkins and the fall colors.

Painted Pumpkins is the stamp set with some Painted Patch DSP.

Here's my recipe:

Stamps: Painted Pumpkins

Papers: White, Calypso Coral, Cajun Craze, Secret Sea, Golden Glow, Painted Patch DSP

Inks: Secret Sea, Calypso Coral, 

Accessories: Painted Patch Adhesive-Backed dots, Painted Pumpkins dies, Stampin dimensionals








Product List

3 comments:

Kim said...

What a fantastic fall card! I love how you used the sketch with the fall dies. Perfection! Thank you for sharing with the AHSC!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Great inspired card! Thanks for sharing at JUGS

Ina G said...

Great take on our mood board Jennie. Lovely colour choices. Thanks for sharing at JUGS.