Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Holiday Mini Sneek Peek & Stamping 411 #111


As I mentioned, I got my Holiday Mini pre-order and made this card with the Pumpkin Patch set. I also used this week's Stamping 411 challenge here. This set is too cute! You can just stamp the pumpkins and the stems or add one of three faces to make a jack-o-lantern. I will get lots of cute Halloween cards made with this set!

Here's my recipe:

Stamps: Pumpkin Patch, Polka Dot background(dormant list)

Papers: Whisper White, Pumpkin Pie, Old Olive, Cottage Wall designer papers

Inks: Pumpkin Pie and Old Olive

Accessories: 1/4 inch Pumpkin Pie grosgrain ribbon, Large Oval punch, Scallop Oval punch, Stampin' dimensionals

2 comments:

Connie Babbert said...

VERY cute! Thanks for playing along this week!

Krista said...

Awesome !