Sunday, August 16, 2009

Stamping 411 Modern Bermuda For You



Another card done for this sketch over at Stamping 411. I really look forward to these sketches because they're very simple yet result in really nice cards! I needed to make some all occasion cards so I stuck with the One of a Kind stamp set. This coordinates with the Boho blossoms punch so it's really easy to stamp and punch. And I'm really liking the Thoroughly Modern designer papers too. They're bright and cheery!

Here's my recipe:

Stamps: One of a Kind

Papers: Whisper White, Bermuda Bay, Soft Suede, Thoroughly Modern Designer Series Papers

Inks: Bermuda Bay, Soft Suede

Accessories: Boho Blossoms punch, Bermuda Bay polka-dot grosgrain ribbon, silver brad, Stamp-a-ma-jig

2 comments:

Selene Kempton said...

Another beauty Jennie! Thanks so much for playing along and sharing your talents with us!

Germaine Ferrao -Lenn said...

That is so simple and nice card! TFS, hugs always!