Tuesday, August 11, 2009

MOJO #99... on a Tuesday




After about the ninth load of laundry yesterday, I got to do the MOJO99 challenge here. I wanted to play with my Holiday Mini pre-order so I thought I'd use the Christmas Cocoa Specialty Papers and one of the new stamp sets I ordered, Delightful Decorations. And of course I had to have the matching Ornament Punch too! I stamped the ornament image in Soft Suede on Whisper White then punched it out and trimmed it down. Then I punched out an ornament in Real Red and layered the two images. I used the Merry Christmas stamp from Teeny Tiny Wishes with the Word Window Punch and the Modern Label Punch. I popped up the ornament and the label with Stampin' dimensionals. It might be hard to see but I also used a scrap of Gold Elastic Cord to make the ornament appear to be hanging from the punched circles. Another Christmas card to check off the list! Here's my recipe:

Stamps: Delightful Decorations, Teeny Tiny Wishes

Papers: Whisper White, Real Red, Soft Suede, Christmas Cocoa Specialty Papers

Inks: Real Red, Soft Suede

Accessories: Word Window Punch, Modern Label Punch, Ornament Punch, 3/4 inch circle punch, 1 inch circle punch,Gold Elastic cord, 5/8 inch Real Red grosgrain ribbon, Stampin' dimensionals

1 comment:

The Other Patti Sue said...

Way cute! Great use of the new stampin stuff!