Tuesday, August 18, 2009

A Sketch and Color Combination 2 for 1


It's a Two for Tuesday! I combined the MOJOMARIA sketch here and the Splitcoast color combo here to make this card. This week there is a new sketch every day at Mojo Monday to celebrate their 100th. And the color combo at Splitcoast was Close to Cocoa, Taken with Teal and Very Vanilla. I used the Stampin' Up Top Note Bigz die and ran a piece of Taken with Teal and Very Vanilla thru then trimmed down the Vanilla according to the little perforation lines. You gotta love the Circle Circus set and I obviously love Teeny Tiny Wishes because I reach for it all the time! Here's my recipe:
Stamps: Circle Circus and Teeny Tiny Wishes
Papers: Very Vanilla, Close to Cocoa and Taken with Teal
Inks: Close to Cocoa and Taken with Teal
Accessories: Stampin' Up Top Note Bigz die, 1/2 inch circle punch, 1 1/4 inch circle punch, 5/8 inch Very Vanilla grosgrain ribbon, Stampin' dimensionals

2 comments:

The Other Patti Sue said...

Very cool! Love your color combo!

Marsha Fisher said...

I really like these colors together and of course the circle circus is so cute and versatile!