Friday, March 13, 2020

Beachy Thank You Card for Three Challenges

I'm on a roll! Here's another card for THREE challenges!!

First, I've used the sketch at Case this Sketch#363 here.

And then the colors are for Inspire Create Challenge#064 here.
The colors to use are Night of Navy, Crumb Cake + color of your choice. I chose Old Olive.

And finally, it's for the inspiration photo at Just Add Ink#496 here.
I was inspired by the water and the sand and I thought of the Waterfront stamp set.

I added a bit of the Come Sail Away DSP.



Here's my recipe:

Stamps: Waterfront
Papers: WW, Crumb Cake, Come Sail Away DSP
Inks: Crumb Cake, Night of Navy, Old Olive
Accessories: Night of Navy/Sahara Sand Baker's Twine




1 comment:

KimB said...

That is such a sweet little coastal scene Jennie! I love how you accented it with the nautical blue and white striped paper and twine. Thanks for joining us at Just Add Ink this week. Kim