Thursday, March 12, 2020

Two for Thursday Birthday Card

This birthday card is for two challenges.

First, I've used the sketch at the Freshly Made Sketches#426 here.

And then it's for the Hand Stamped Sentiments Inspiration Challenge#334 here.

I immediately thought of the Lily Impressions DSP.  I've used that along with the Peaceful Moments stamp set and some of the Metallic Baker's Twine and Sequins combo pack that I had out from yesterday's card.

Here's my recipe:

Stamps: Peaceful Moments
Papers: WW, Blackberry Bliss, Bermuda Bay, Lily Impressions DSP
Inks: Blackberry Bliss
Accessories: Stitched Shapes dies, 2 inch Circle punch, Metallic Baker's Twine & Sequins combo pack, Stampin dimensionals




6 comments:

Linda Callahan said...

This DSP is so pretty! Lovely card! Glad you joined us at FMS!

Jenny Engelke said...

Perfectly simple but oh so colorful! I agree with Linda....so lovely! Thanks for playing along with us at Hand Stamped Sentiments!

Stampin by Genny said...

I love how you used the DSP for your birthday card. I also love how you framed the sentinent and added the embellishments to make it pop. Thanks for playing at Hand Stamped Sentiments.

Jacquie Southas said...

Love the designer paper highlighted in your design! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

Creations in paper said...

Love the simplicity of your card! Great way to use the dsp. Glad you joined us at Hand Stamped Sentiments.

Robbie

Jen Brum said...

This is such a sweet card! I just love the background paper and the bow! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!